One block from the beach
Excellent new price!
- Let the waves lull you to sleep at nigh
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Size: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Year Built: 2004
- Taxes: $245.00 (2016)
- MLS #: PDC355
Just listed ! a real buy from the original owner ! Lots of charm.
Distinctive classic Mexican style ocean view condo. This condo is located on the 2nd floor
3 bedrooms and3 bathrooms all on one level with authentic living spaces:
* Full kitchen with breakfast bar for 5.
* Dining area with table for 6.
* Living room
* Laundry nook off center hall
* Central A/C
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, and dining room.
* Satellite TV (SKY)
* WiFi via TelMex through a fiber-optic link
* Electronic security safe
* Balcony with wall to wall sliding glass doors that can be opened.
* Curtains and mosquito screens for the balcony doors.
* Slight ocean view from the balcony when the trees are kept trimmed.
* Hurricane shutters on one large window of MBR#1.
* Lockable iron security gate at condo entrance door.
* Mosquito screen door at condo entrance door.
* Bath #3 has a tub/shower, all others have walk-in showers.
New improvements in 2017:
* All windows in BR#1 and associated bathroom were replaced with high quality dual-pane laminate windows which significantly reduce noise and provide excellent thermal insulation.
Hang in the hammock on the terrace and look out at the ocean through the tops of palm trees.
Less than 100 steps from the complex's NE gate to the sands of sandy white Coco Beach.
* Not beachfront, but located just behind Mahekal.
This gorgeous development comprises twelve buildings and shares a common interior wall.
* There are 3 floors per building for a total of 36 condos.
* Condos are all 2 or 3 bedrooms.
* Beach showers are located on the beach end of the complex, just inside the center gate.
* Buildings A thru F were built between 1999 and 2003.
* Buildings G thru L were built between 2003 and 2004.
* Currently managed by a professional/licensed management company that services many complexes in the area.
Security and Staff:
* Fully walled and gated complex.
* 24-hour security staff.
* An external security company is used
* There are many video cameras with night vision and DVR recording that are being
monitored by security
* There are gardeners and maintenance staff that are employees that
work during the day to maintain the grounds. Many of the staff have been with
the complex for more than 10 years.
Pool and Fountains:
* There is a large shared pool in the center of the complex, rectangular with half
circle ends. About 5 ft. deep in the center, and 3 ft. on the ends. Colored tile
identifies where the depth changes. Not heated. Two shade pergolas exist at the
* There are 11 water features fed by 7 pumps found around the grounds that add to the
ambiance by providing bubbling stream noises. These are on timers to reduce costs
and generally shut off at night.
* There are parking spots both inside and outside of the complex security fence.
About 20 inside, and about 9 outside.
* No parking spots are reserved to any specific condo.
* No more than one vehicle per condo is allowed, if there is more than one
vehicle per condo, it needs to be parked on the public street or at some
* All rooftop areas on all buildings are considered shared/common areas.
The stove and refrigerator are now brand new!
The 12-year-old A/C unit is being replaced within the next 30 days !!
Great rental property too.
Best pool in all Playa del Carmen, call us to see this classic Playa del Carmen property !
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.