Off the grid & luxurious home in Tulum
Shown on Episode 1 of HGTV Mexico Life
- Recent Upgrades
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story
- Bedrooms: 4 "+ guest suite"
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garage: Double "covered"
- Size: 3,060 sq. ft. "+ exterior spaces 3800 sq ft"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 5 acres
- Year Built: 2014 "Recent upgrades"
- MLS #: TUL599
Luxury home for sale in Tulum in off grid community.
Many improvements to this already perfect home for sale.
Community center is built with pool on it's way.
Secure and new community. This lot has great location as well as ideal topography.
Contribute to conservation in Tulum and enjoy living in this beautiful off the grid home for sale in Tulum, on its own private 5 acres! Just 12 minutes from the beach on the way to the Coba ruins is a 1,200-acre, low-density project embracing 95% jungle conservation and alternative energy use. Enter through the gates and find yourself surrounded by pristine jungle landscapes.
This 4 bedroom, 5 bath home for sale in Tulum, with extra private guest suite is brand new and ready to move in! Take a look at some of the features:
· 5 bedrooms (including the guestroom)
· 5 bathrooms (3 ensuites, 1 powder room and 1 jack n’ jill)
· Guest Suite w/ private entrance
· Gourmet Kitchen
· GE Profile series Dishwasher
· MOBE 6 burner stove and oven
· GE Profile series stove ventilation and lighting
· GE Profile series Split door fridge with lower freezer drawer (water & ice)
· Open living room
· Very large laundry room with counter & sink along with pantry
· Whirlpool Duet Series HE front load washer and dryer (Eco-friendly)
· Swimming pool with waterfall and outdoor shower
· Large pool deck with patio covering, island and sink
· Solar powered pool pump independent of house system
· Pool sand filtration system
· Upper open catwalk to master bedroom - open to first floor
· Two very large upper patios
· Master bedroom with walk-in closet & master bathroom w/ jacuzzi tub & private patio
· All closets have lighting and built in shelving
· 500 liter propane tank
· 4 cylinder propane generator
· 48 volt Solar system
· Pirana waste system
· Rain catchment with community water supply
· Secure mechanical room and storage
· 6 mini split air conditioners
· Cellular & Internet service
· Long private driveway
· Covered parking master entrance
· House and pool deck are tiled throughout
· 2 Rooftop Terraces and pool deck - perfect for yoga!
PERFECT for a 'Yoga Retreat', a ‘Vacation Rental Home’, an ‘Executive Retreat’ or perhaps you just want to live in a tranquil eco preserve. Your possibilities are endless! You even have an attached suite for a maid/chef with it's own separate entrance to truly enhance your experience. Get back to nature in this beautiful setting ... find yourself in the surrounding peace &
In addition, this home for sale in Tulum has a membership to the 19-acre community center. Here you will find ample barbecue and picnic areas, freshwater cenote-style swimming pools, amphitheater and 15 acres of walking trails. HOAs are low at just $834 per year, of which $250 goes towards aiding a nearby Mayan community.
**2017 Additions and renovations**
-Tiled the kitchen back splash and the kitchen bar front.
-Added concrete wall around the propane tanks
-Re coated the Terrace roofs
-Added a second 500 Liter Propane tank
-Added third tank to septic system and enclosed it with concrete rock wall
-Upgraded The Controller to Outback FM80-150 for solar system
-Added 6 more Solar panels for a total of 24 panels plus 3 more for the pool
-Installed Water Filtration system for entire house
-Installed water Softener for entire house
-Installed reverse Osmosis system for kitchen
-Metal designer gates will be added to driveway
-Security system and cameras
-Removed a number of trees opening the yard up to more light
-New detailed landscaping
**2019 Additions and Renovations**
We have completed the following renovations:
The entire home has been painted now
A new cell/internet tower has been added
We added a camera system with 4 cameras and DVR
We are in the process of refinishing doors and a few other items
Installed Large planter in entrance area with Rock Finish
Added Custom Sea level monitoring system for the Cistern
Tiled the kitchen back splash and the kitchen bar front
Added concrete wall around the propane tanks
In process of re coating the Terrace roofs
Added a second 500 Litre Propane tank
Added third tank to septic system and enclosed it with concrete rock wall
Upgraded The Controller to Outback FM80-150 for solar system
Added 6 more Solar panels for a total of 21 panels plus 6 more for the pool
Installed Water Filtration system for entire house
Installed water Softener for entire house
Installed reverse Osmosis system for kitchen
Metal designer gates will be added to driveway
Driveway curbing has been put down both sides of the driveway
We also had put in several loads of gravel in the driveway and in front of the house
We have upgraded four of the mini split AC units
Added motion detector light on the exterior of the house
We have also removed a number of trees opening the yard and trimmed several allowing more light
Please contact me for more details on viewing this beautiful eco-home for sale in Tulum in the Mexican Caribbean!
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.