Casa Happy Destiny is a modern- Mexican style home for sale in Tulum, with 1670 sq ft comprised of 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, on two levels with large terraces and outdoor spaced.
Fully titled, designed and constructed by Enrique Alcaraz, reknown local artist and architect, in 2013.
Accented with classic Talavera tiles adding color and life, this home offers also a large open space design and granite throughout.
This home for sale in Tulum is situated on a five acre lot, with approximately 1,000 square meters (approx. 10,000 sq ft) of cleared space, and the rest is surrounded by Mayan jungle.
What makes this home so unique is how nd where it is built. Please read on to understand the specialness of this house for sale in Tulum.
This Tulum home for sale sits in a secure gated community, Los Arboles, just outside Tulum.
Los Arboles is unique in the world, as the Yucatán’s premier eco-sustainable community. All homes and common property use only solar and wind turbine energy sources, sheltered within the virgin and old growth Mayan jungle.
In this green eco-sustainable community in Tulum, each lot is 5 acres or more, with homes built that only occupy 5% of the land, leaving 95% as pristine natural paradise.
Characteristic of all the homes in this Tulum eco-sustainable community, they appear as luxurious as any other home with all the modern conveniences such large spacious design, granite and marble surfaces, space for a pool, air conditioning, lighting, fans, internet. Yet they are fully off-grid, using the latest solar panel and wind generated power for the house and integrated wetlands to dispose of waste water.
Individually designed and built, these homes are integrated with nature, surrounded with the serene solitude of the high jungle, no pavement on the roads leaving zero contaminants. Endemic flora and fauna abound, the jungle teeming with spider monkeys and lush green foliage !
Near by archeological ruins and under ground river systems and cenotes are a great way to cool off.
True to character, this beautiful home for sale in Tulum called Casa Feliz Destiny, is truly an eco friendly, fully environmentally sustainable home.
Casa Happy Destiny home is only eight miles (12 kms) from world class Tulum beaches. Tulum is two hours south of the Cancun International airport.
This unique piece of Riviera Maya real estate has 3 bedrooms.
A large outdoor deck on the second floor, a small deck on first floor and upstairs bedroom with a large star gazing terrace on the top floor.
Two full bathrooms and a half bath, washer/dryer closet, ample storage in two storage spaces and numerous closet space.
Solar powered home with generator back up, large water cistern ( water collection tanks) with two large tanks on roof to add pressure to the water, plumbed to the community water system.
The house has an efficient reverse osmosis water purification system that is hooked into the refrigerator's ice maker, which allows for pure drinking water without hauling water bottles.
A large propane tank (300 litres) provides for cooking and water heating, requiring only infrequent refuelling.
A large mast provides for internet reception and cell phone service.
Modern efficient kitchen with appliances and ample storage. Granite counter tops with a large bar for additional seating and serving. Beautifully landscaped with parking.
The owners recently tiled all the decks and porches, and are currently adding the screens all to the downstairs porch off the living room. Air conditioning in all living areas.
Call us today to find out more. This beautiful sustainable home could be your today ! Owner financing can be considered.