Beautiful, One of a Kind Luxury Riviera Maya Home for Sale.
This Akumal home for sale is a very unique offering, set in a quiet private community called Yalku Lagoon in Akumal Riviera Maya. Yalku hosts a small number of residents, with houses on big lots, each uniquely and individually designed. True to its setting, this one of a kind home for sale in Akumal is spacious with immense gardens and lush gardens.
The lot size is almost 14,000 sq ft (1,304 m2) and the Yalku lagoon house is approximately 7000 sq ft (667 m2) .
Built on 2 levels you will find on the ground floor:
-Master bedroom with full ensuite bath,two sinks and walk in closets
- lounge with direct access to pool
- kitchen with island and breakfast bar with benches
- deck area dining room
- garage with covered space for 4 cars
- 4 others uncovered spaces
- service room and full bathroom
- cupboards and storage area
- guest bathroom
- direct access to the Jacuzzi that is in the garden area with whirlpool and hot and cold water
- Garden is spacious with covered space and outdoor dining room
- a pool of approximately 60,000 cubic litres French Made filter Desjoyaux with integrated timer
- whirlpool or Jacuzzi with a seating area
- large garden with endemic vegetation
- small guest house of approximately 100m2 which has 2 bedrooms, one can convert kitchen if used for security and maintenance personal, has full bath and patio service and direct access through 2 doors to the main garden and house.
- 2 large bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom and custom made walk in closets
- fitness area or TV room with large storage room
- 3 terraces with direct access from the rooms also have access to stairs to tell the Sun roof, which is conditioned with flat wooden deck and precious regional hardwood in which you can place 2 hamacas and from where you have a unobstructed views of the Creek and the Ocean.
Materials and finishes:
High quality ceramic floors,
Venetian little glass walls
luxury flats and some of the roofs of the areas of showers, wash basins and plateaus columns,
black natural stone floor in unroofed area to dining room and stairs main entrance,
Spanish window frames of high quality, anticyclonic crystals throughout the house including tempered glass in the giant skylight of the main staircase, railing and tempered glass 6mm window frame,
water system through electronic Hydro and emergency support through water tank,
air conditioners in all bedrooms and living rooms minisplit between 9,000 and 12,000 btus 220v
Ceiling fans with remote control,
Shower Controls and Showers of the highest quality, all wood, doors, closets, cupboards and interior is Mahogany,
Wood Deck in pool area and Sun Roof, double main entrance wood Porton (Precious wood from the region).
General Information of the property:
Number of rooms in the main house: 3 bedrooms + 1 Studio + 1 TV room + 1 Gym
Number of bathrooms in the main house: 5 full
Total number of rooms: 3 Bedrooms house + 2 Bedrooms guest house
Total number of bathrooms: 6 full (5 + 1 in guest house)
Those who appear in the photographs:
1 Indoor dining for 6 pax
3 Metal high chairs for kitchen bar
1 Living Room White Leather with coffee table and rug
1 large graph Booksellers White
1 Booksellers graph guy White
1 Booksellers in "L" White
Five gray solarium beds with white
1 outdoor dining for 8 pax
One Living Room Furniture for outside white plastic rattan with coffee table
1 Living Room Furniture for outdoor and indoor color Grey for the Sun Roof or studio (1 double chair 2 easy chairs and coffee table)
1 Main bedroom with king size bed, headboard Gloss White
1 gray velvet armchair with cushions and carpet
4 garden chairs with umbrella
2 Hammocks single fabric
Square meters of land: 1304.30 m2 or 14,036.14 ft2
Square meters of construction: 622 m2 main house (495 m2 and 127.00 m2 PB 1st floor) + 45 m2 house surveillance = 667 m2 or 7,179.53 ft2
Total Square meters of interior construction: 622 m2 house + 45m2 house visits = 667 m2 or 7,179.53 ft2
Square meters of construction in patio / balcony: 50.22 m2 covered Terrace Exterior, walkways and outside stairs 30.57 m2, Terrace 1,2,3 and 4: 123.44 m2 or 1,328.70 ft2
Total square meters of garden: 637 m2 or 6,856.61 ft2
Square meters of solarium / rooftop terrace: 19.20 m2 or 206.67 ft2
Square meters of Pool: 40.32 m2 or 434 ft2 + 77m2 or 828.83 ft2 pool walker pool
Square meters garage covered: 60.90 m2 or 655.52 ft2 (for 3 cars)
Year built: 2014-2015
Maintenance: $ 7,560.00 pesos every three months
Annual property tax: $ 12,580.00 pesos
The luxury home for sale is just 100 meters from the Yalku Lagoon, which forms the springs of an underground river, joining the Caribbean Sea. Snorkel and admire countless colourful fish of the region. Residents have 2 exclusive accesses to the Caleta accessible across the street.
Just 2 km from Akumal Beach, famous for nesting sea turtles and beautiful beaches as well as various restaurants and local attractions.
Akumal is 86 km from Cancun
68 kms from Puerto Morelos
35 kilometers from Playa del Carmen
35 km from Tulum
Close to popular attractions such as Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xoximilco, Xplor, archaeological ruins of Tulum, Coba and Chichen Itza and many beautiful cenotes.
Day trip to Bacalar lagoon or Holbox Island famous for watching and swimming with whale sharks.